It's your data, not ours!
Last Updated: 25th August 2022
Data controller: WebWinton
How your data is collected: Interaction with www.webwinton.co.uk, calls with WebWinton staff, emails, text messaging, verbal communication as well as other forms of communication.
Personal data we collect: Name, contact details (telephone number and email address), bank details.
How we use your personal data
For business and administrative intentions only (specifically to contact you with more information on updates, product information, advertising and analytical purposes.
We treat your information with 100% confidentiality. Just like us, we want nothing to slip out into the public.
How we secure your information
We use encryption to keep your information safe from unauthorised access. Only WebWinton are able to see and use your information as stated on ‘how we use your personal data’.
How long we retain your information
As long as there is a contract between you and us, we will keep your information confidential to WebWinton only. For subscription information where primarily emails are used, we retain this information until the individual cancels their subscription.
Accessing your personal information
It’s your information, not ours!
- The individual or business has the right to know what personal information we hold and be informed about its use.
- The individual or business has the right to correct their personal information.
- The individual or business has the right to have their personal information removed from our records.
- The individual or business has the right to complain to a supervisory authority.
- The individual or business has the right to retract any consent about the use of their information for marketing purposes.